Custom made joinery: Jan Dvorský, with its registered office at Lesnická 818/50, 613 00 Brno, IČ 87363071,
processes in case of filling in the contact form, questionnaire or some other email and other correspondence according to the law no. 101/2000 of Journal of Laws, about the protection of personal data, following personal data:
- first name and surname
- email address
- telephone number
You grant your consent to process your personal data for 3 years. You can withdraw your consent at any time. The processing of the personal data is done by the company Jan Dvorský, IČ 87363071 therefore the administrator of personal data. However, the personal data for this company might also be processed by the following processors:
- The provider of email marketing software MailChimp
- The provider of the Google form tool
- The provider of Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest tool
Please, be aware that according to the Personal Data Protection Act you have the right to:
- require from us the information about your personal data we process
- require from us an explanation regarding processing of personal data
- ask us for access to the data and have it updated or corrected
- ask us for erasure of this personal data, in case of doubt about adhering to the duties connected with processing of personal data you can turn to us or to the Office for Personal Data Protection
The stated personal data is processed and kept in accordance with the conditions of GDPR and are not made available or provided to any other persons.
The data “first name and surname, address, telephone and email address or photograph“ are kept in the database allowing communications with clients and issuing statements to account for services.
The customer data is kept in accordance with the valid laws of the Czech Republic, especially according to the law no. 101/2000 of Journal of Laws, about the protection of personal data as amended and supplemented. Joinery Jan Dvorský uses all the data gained from customers exclusively for the internal use of the company and does not provide it to the third parties. Unless explicitly agreed with a customer otherwise Joinery Jan Dvorský uses their personal data only and exclusively to the extent which is allowed by the law about the protection of personal data as stated mainly in § 5 para. 2 (b) and in § 5 para. 6.